- Product Category
Features and Uses
● Right's Column Load Cell (Miniature) offers an impressive compact design for high capacity applications. It is ideal for tight spaces.
● The T114 Column Load Cell (Miniature) is offered in 17-4PH Stainless Steel in 10 to 150kN, with a raised surface radius to lower the possibility of off center loading.
● The Column Load Cell (Miniature) is designed to measure loads in compression.
● This model is manufactured in China, and similar to our entire Load Cell product line, uses metal foil strain gauge technology. Additional design features include the use of a strain relief providing much greater protection from the pull on the cable.
● Application areas: automotive press-fitting, automated assembly, 3C product testing, new energy product assembly, medical testing, robotics, mold assembly and other industrial testing, measurement and control systems
|Capacity||10,20,50,75,100,150 kN||Insulation Resistance||≥5000 MΩ / 100VDC|
|Sensitivity||1.5±20％ mV/V||Excitation Voltage||5~15V|
|Zero Balance||± 0.05 mV/V||Max. excitation Voltage||20V|
|Non-linearity||0.5％ F.S.||Compensation Range||-10~60℃|
|Hysteresis Error||0.2％ F.S.||Service Temperature Range||-20~80℃|
|Repetition||0.2％ F.S.||Limit load (E L)||200％ F.S.|
|reep (30 min)||0.2％ F.S.||Breaking load (E d)||300％ F.S.|
|Temp. effect on sensitivity (TKc)||0.05％ F.S./ 10℃||Cable Size||φ2 / φ3 ×4000 mm|
|Temp. effect on zero balance (TKo)||0.05％ F.S./ 10℃||Material (Measuring element)||stainless steel|
|Input Resistance||380±20 Ω||Weight (G),approx.||0.1kg|
|Output Resistance||350±10 Ω||IP Class||IP65